Full Time Aquatics Administrator
The Aquatics Administrator is a key member of the Aquatics leadership team. The Administrator provides administrative support and is responsible for managing the day-to-day operations of the JCCSF Swim School in the absence of the Aquatics management staff. The Aquatics Administrator works closely with Aquatics program management and other administrative staff in several different departments. Primary focus is on planning, research, analysis, high customer service standards and coordination of daily departmental operations.
- Systems and Reporting
- Oversee and manage the complete set up and day-to-day operations of the center-wide registration CRM system for Aquatics.
- Lead department through CRM transitions and updates by acting as liaison between Aquatics and Business Systems.
- Work in partnership with the Business Systems, Account Services, and Marketing teams to maintain the content of the Aquatics CRM system and webpages.
- Serve as main point of contact regarding Aquatics policies and practices involving CRM system.
- Train Aquatics office staff on registration system workflows and updates.
- Prepare statistical reports and manage the collection and tracking of all program records, including registration and medical waiver documentation, through our CRM.
- Assist Program Manager in producing financial reports/analysis, budgeting, and other business and/or committee projects.
- Produce payroll reports and analysis as needed.
- Direct Program Support
- Manage bookings, payment processing, administration, and supervision for the Private Swim Lesson program.
- Process new and returning student registrations, class transfers, wait-list management, and program withdrawals.
- Handle incoming and outgoing electronic and telephone communications.
- Direct and implement the maintenance of Aquatics Office tracking systems, program processes, and schedules.
- Assist the Accounting department with payment collections for declined credit cards and overdue balances.
- Assist the department manager with setting up, coordinating, and facilitating bi-monthly Aquatics Leadership meetings.
- Assist with training, monitoring, and evaluating teacher effectiveness based on Aquatic Concepts checklists and training materials.
- Fill in as a Program Coordinator, swim instructor or lifeguard as needed due to staff absences or break schedule.
- Oversee the day-to-day operations of the Aquatics department in the absence of Aquatics Management.
- Customer Service
- Assist in training and evaluating Weekend Customer Service Representatives and Program Coordinators.
- Provide a warm and welcoming environment in the Aquatics office.
- Maintain a working knowledge of all program areas and actively communicate program information to all stakeholders, including clients and staff.
- Be knowledgeable and proficient in explaining the philosophy, curriculum, and operations of the Aquatic Concepts Swim School
- Hand out information sheets and progress report cards to participants.
- Ensure that registration forms are being collected and placed on file for all participants.
- Staff Scheduling
- Work with the Aquatics Management team to ensure coverage for open shifts and staff absences.
- Maintain a tracking system for creating and structuring staff schedules.
- Provide input to manager regarding other Aquatics Customer Service Representatives per the JCCSF evaluation policy procedures and timeframe.
- Additional duties as needed.
- BS or BA degree preferred
- At least 2 years of experience in office and/or systems administration.
- At least 2 years of customer service experience
- Experience as a swim instructor/and or lifeguard a plus.
- Outstanding computer skills, including advanced skills in MS Office and the ability to learn new business software programs.
- Experience with Salesforce or similar CRM software a plus
- Experience designing and creating schedules, reports, statistics, and charts.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Must be well-organized, with strong attention to detail.
- Ability to handle multiple projects, setting appropriate priorities, while ensuring that all deadlines are honored.
- Ability to work as part of a team and effectively engage and coordinate with various stakeholders, including staff and clients.
Work to be performed in an office environment located within the Aquatics center.
Physical requirements are those typical of an office environment.
Benefited, non-exempt, union position
Full-time, 40 hours per week
Monday – Thursday 8:00am – 5:00pm
Friday 9:00am – 6:00pm
Health and Safety
In order to keep staff and participants as safe and healthy as possible, all staff working on-site will be required to be vaccinated (COVID-19) prior to beginning work. Please reach out to [email protected] if you have questions.
COVID Safety: The JCCSF takes staff health very seriously and has aligned all our operating procedures with the San Francisco Department of Public Health guidelines. Staff are required to wear masks all day, except while eating. Our program support teams clean and disinfect our indoor active spaces after each use, and all public spaces throughout the day. Program staff help to keep the room and supplies clean during the day, and then each space is deep cleaned each day after programming is over.