The Roeland Park Aquatic Center is looking for qualified Managers, Assistant Managers and Lifeguards!
Get a jump-start on your Summer 2020 lifeguarding job!
Lifeguard Certification Classes begin January 2020–
Sign up today at www.midwestpool.com/apply
Swimming Pool Managers and Assistant Managers at Midwest Pool Management have awesome growth opportunities and tons of fun all across the entire Kansas City Metro! Whether you’re managing a quiet neighborhood pool or one of our fast-paced waterparks, MPM has something for everyone! Swimming Pool Managers and Assistant Managers are responsible for ensuring the safety or our guests, enforcing policies, rules and regulations as well as:
- Assure that the pool plant and facility, the instructional and recreational swimming programs are operated in the safest, most efficient manner possible for all patrons.
- Monitor and maintain pool chemistry by testing water and adding required chemicals
- Assure physical plant and grounds are clean at all times
- Make recommendations on repairs and maintenance needs
- Utilize pool staff to make minor repairs and maintenance adjustments
- Schedule and assign all aquatic facility staff
- Enforce policies, rules and regulations
- Participate in regular in-service training
- Complete accident reports
- Responsible for assisting in preparing the pool for the swimming season
- Responsible for assisting in the closing of facilities at the end of the season
- Assistant Managers work Part-Time including days, nights, weekends and holidays.
- Strong observational skills to proactively identify guest needs and ensure safety guidelines are being followed
- Strong verbal communication skills (able to positively engage with guests, team members, and management)
Other Requirements and Preferred Qualifications
- Ability to swim
- Excellent customer service
- Experience working at a pool and a mechanical aptitude are preferred
- Previous Lifeguarding experience preferred
Apply ONLINE today at www.midwestpool.com/apply